National Competition Coordinator
The National Competition Coordinator works with the National Office staff to oversee the completion of all National Championships and is responsible for the direct chain of command from the Regional Coordinators and State Coordinators in regard to regional/state level tournaments.
Some responsibilities include:
- Working with the Executive Director and National Office Staff to plan/execute the annual National S3DA tournaments and other promotional events.
- Work with the Executive Director to develop and adhere to budget for National Championships.
- Develop plans to increase participation at National Championships, including analyzing participation trends at the state level.
- Attend all Eastern National Championships and act as the virtual main point of contact for Western National Championships (attend in person as needed & if available).
- Serves as the National Office liaison on the National Rules Committee responsible for any additions/removals/updates to rules annually.
- Serve as point of contact for State Coordinators in regard to tournament related questions/issues.